Welcome to another post. Today we will be talking about personal trampolines and how they impact our health. They are very cheap and incredibly useful. A few of the things I like about them include being able to use them when there is bad weather outside, or you just want to get some cardio done at home. It’s a good cardio workout that helps improve many things in our bodies.
- It increases the capacity for breathing.
- It circulates more oxygen to the tissues.
- It helps combat depression.
- It helps normalize your blood pressure.
- It helps prevent cardiovascular disease.
- It increases the activity of the red bone marrow in the production of red blood cells.
- It aids lymphatic circulation, as well as blood flow in the veins of the circulatory system.
- It lowers elevated cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- It stimulates the metabolism, thereby reducing the likelihood of obesity.
- It tones up the glandular system, especially the thyroid to increase its output.
- It improves coordination throughout the body.
- It promotes increased muscle fiber tone.
- It offers relief from neck and back pains, headaches, and other pain caused by lack of exercise.
- It enhances digestion and elimination processes.
- It allows for easier relaxation and sleep.
- It results in a better mental performance, with sharper learning processes.
- It relieves fatigue and menstrual discomfort for women.
- It minimizes the number of colds, allergies, digestive disturbances, and abdominal problems.
- It tends to slow down aging.
You can find about these benefits here.
Another great article about rebounding (using a personal trampoline) is here.
My favorite of the benefits of rebounding are the improved metabolism, especially nowadays, and also the lymphatic system because it helps our body get rid of harmful toxins and it helps nutrients reach the cells of our bodies. Also it is softer on your joints than running, or jumping jacks and it still gives you the same benefits you get from those activities.
What to do?
When you get your personal trampoline you may ask “what exactly do I do with it?” First of all, you can just jump like a kid on it. If your just starting or you’re not fit at all then I recommend starting to just move up and down with your feet never leaving the trampoline, so feet always in contact with the trampoline but you’re still going up and down. Also, you can do it as if you were jogging. jumping from one foot to the other like the picture below. So that’s it guys and girls, thank you for reading and enjoy your day! (or night! c:)